Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chevy

• GMC

• Other

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Uh... Oh... Fords are pulling ahead, maybe thats because it was a girl who started this and the guys are wanting to look good... :D:D:D

Got to be Ford F250 4x4 1990 278,000 miles 460 cid, engine never been touched still not burning oil.

And talk about pay load try this with your Dodge and chevy I hauled 3.2 tons of rock in the bed in one load

seems like all the girls i know have fords, coinidence??????

FORDS in the Lead by 4should be more than that though

Well, I had to go with Ford, simply because they are sturdy cars/trucks. HOWEVER, I do like Dodges between the years of 1997 and 2003. But since I have a shirt that says "BITE ME CHEVY BOY, REAL WOMEN DRIVE FORDS" that says it all!!!

2004 F250 Diesel Crew Cab, 2000 F-150 & 1990 Bronco II, can I count them all? JLG.

Orca Lover, has anyone ever asked you where you would like to be bitten?

Any of your Ford-fanatics ever try a Dodge with a Hemi? I did, and I bought one.

:cool:

Well i was gona show you a pic of a "broken toyota" that i passed in my Ford while turkey hunting last year....The tundra`s wheel fell of and i had to go around it... i`ve had all trucks but i prefer Ford.. best ride etc etc.... Chevy, Dodge have more horsepower...i quit racing a long time ago but those Toyota`s are "Gutless" and can`t pull the load [maybe the new ones can?]

I would gladly post the pic of the "broken Toyota" but i keep getting page cannot be displayed? [any idea`s?] :confused:

For some reason [my lack of skills?] it will only let me do [pics] one at a time... here is my Ford going around the Broken down TOY truck. :)..every one had to go around it it broke right in the middle of the road. :confused:

Up here in the deep woods...Toyota's are Tow Trucks....Cus they have to keep pulling the fords and chevys out! Heee Heee I remember taking my old two wheel drive toyota long bed on a bad back road and met a ford at the other end, He took one look at my truck and said he wasn't going in there!

Well they say a "picture" is worth a thousand words.....whada ya think it caused the Toyota owner to get that truck towed and fixed? [he was about 20 miles from hannagan meadows AZ] in the boonies.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacolleen
Back