Truck Bed Cover ???

buckykm1

On my current Truck I have the Undercover, which is a nice cover, but a little hard for me to take on and off by myself. if I need too.
So on my new Truck, I am thinking about putting a Extang Solid Fold 2.0 on it. it is a tri fold aluminum cover, and is only about 35 LBS, so it will be a lot easier to take on and off.

Do any of you use one ?, any thoughts good or bad ?.

Thanks
Kevin

Last edited:
You will love the Extang. I have owned one for two years now and love it. Will definitely give you some piece of mind when you are on the road with all your hunting gear in the back of the truck. Will also help keep things dry as well.

diamond back is an amazing cover despite the steep price tag. The ability to put my 4wheeler on top of my bed and still have full use of the space underneath has been a life saver. I would highly recommend their product.

Damn! I just bought a trailer so I wouldn't have to find a neighbor to help me pull the topper off so I could load the ATV. So how do you like it?

diamond back is an amazing cover despite the steep price tag. The ability to put my 4wheeler on top of my bed and still have full use of the space underneath has been a life saver. I would highly recommend their product.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back