Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Trick my hub shelter!

They work great- that one isn’t mine, I just pulled that pic off of Google.

Mine is just plain wire but works just fine.

The gym interlocking tiles are very helpful in the hub. I carry 6 of the, out with me in a ikea storage bag

We had over a foot of ice in central Sask two weeks ago.
What do you have up there now and what would be typical this time of year? I have an ice out fishing trip I try to do in Canada and suspecting it’ll be out early this year…

What do you have up there now and what would be typical this time of year? I have an ice out fishing trip I try to do in Canada and suspecting it’ll be out early this year…

Weather's been on and off, I think we're still at 24 inches in central Saskatchewan.

Be careful on the lakes though, guys have been moving their shacks around and not marking their wholes properly. With the weather we've had, the ice where the shacks were is very thin and a truck went through one of those wholes nearby two weeks ago...

Where ya headed? I like to visit this website documenting Lake of the Woods ice out each spring. They normally have not done any posts until March, but this year he made a very informative post about expected ice out. https://icepatrol.wordpress.com/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back