Caribou Gear

Trial of the century

A jail break by a white jailer seems to be getting an abnormal amount of airtime right up there with Hollywood crazy.
Yeah, go figure. I understand the men's prisons started hiring female jailers because they thought there would be less chance of sexual relations with prisoners. Guess that didn't work out as planned.

To me the news is 3 nano seconds of facts and 1/2 hour of panicked drama. Sorry but I just don't want to dedicate the time to try and sort out truth from facts. Uninformed? Yeah, I got to agree with that. I see some of the other old farts get all worked up to the point of a heart attack arguing about some difference of opinion. i just can't do that. I have an old saying that politics has never made friends out of enemies but it damn sure has made enemies out of friends.

Los Angeles fell in to the ocean I would not know about it until someone told me or I saw it on here.

I am fairly current on changes to conservation/hunting issues though, so I am good.

So this thread made my curiosity get the best of me. So I watched a 10 minute or so clip of Depp on the stand. Hilarious! And I'm not a lawyer critic but it seemed to me that Ms Amber's lawyers might be real idiots.

Meanwhile there's a trial about an attempt to rig an election, FBI conspiracy ...

Back