Caribou Gear Tarp

Treebark Winter Parka and Pants for Sale

windymtnman

I am selling my Treebark pattern insulated parka and pants. This is a Cabela's Whitetail Clothing brand. The outer shell is polarfleece material, so is as quiet as it gets. The parka is well insulated, has a snap off detachable hood, high pockets on the upper chest, and two additional pockets lower on the coat. It has a double storm flap over the zipper. The inside lining is a smooth satin type material. The pants are also well insulated, have wide belt loops, two front pockets and a rear pocket. No rips, holes, or stains.
The parka is an extra large size. The pants are a medium size. I am 5'11", and 185 lbs. I wear a 34 x 30 jean size if that helps you figure your sizing needs? I bought the parka, so an insulated vest or something else could be layered under it.
I'm only selling this, because it's been living on a hanger most of it's life. I bought it to bowhunt from a Wisconsin treestand in, however I moved to Colorado, and have no need for it. If you want something specific in a photo, just let me know.
Cabela's doesn't make this specific garment set anymore that I'm aware of, but a comparable parka and pants would probably cost over $400.00. I'll sell this set for $60.00 plus shipping. It's an incredible bargain!
Thanks!

Attachments

• DSCN0305.jpg
    DSCN0305.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 125
  • DSCN0306.jpg
    DSCN0306.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCN0307.jpg
    DSCN0307.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCN0311.jpg