TRCP and sportsman and women for biden.

Yes it is...who was it again that brought us the mulford act? Oh yeah uncle Ronnie...same guy touting the Brady bill. Who was it that just banned bump stocks? Huh....strange. Remember when Bush Junior said "get the assault weapons ban to my desk and I'll resign it"...I do.

Speaking of which...who signed into law the ability to carry firearms in national parks and allow firearms on amtrak trains again...guy that runs by the name Obama.

That research...it's something...try it sometime.
Obama indeed did those things. Now let's look at state legislation, city ordinances, animal-rights legislation, hunting bans and bill proposals.

I've heard it said recently (supposedly from studies) that tribal voters are malleable, they will change their support on an issue to fit that of their party. Like Republicans thinking maybe Russia is ok, and Democrats going all in to support unauthorized immigrants. Now the fiscal conservative party has run up massive deficits and so on and so forth. I've become disenchanted with both parties. As they are both terrible on some things. Adding to the confusion every candidate claims to support mom and apple pie, yet when elected it's mom to the gallows and peach cobbler for all.

I liked Big Fins ideas about supporting issues, and when it's time to vote, voting for the one who is best on the most issues or the most important issues. And after the vote it's back to calling and letter writing to support my issues and I should ignore how I voted. I should go back to advocating for or against issues.

Once upon a time it would be common for legislation to get support from a third or more of the other party. If hunting groups were better about supporting issues instead of candidates they might end up with more influence and politicians who would vote pro hunting even if it were contrary to the way their party votes.

I read through all the comments. Thanks all for writing.

I've heard it said recently (supposedly from studies) that tribal voters are malleable, they will change their support on an issue to fit that of their party. Like Republicans thinking maybe Russia is ok, and Democrats going all in to support unauthorized immigrants. Now the fiscal conservative party has run up massive deficits and so on and so forth. I've become disenchanted with both parties. As they are both terrible on some things. Adding to the confusion every candidate claims to support mom and apple pie, yet when elected it's mom to the gallows and peach cobbler for all.

I liked Big Fins ideas about supporting issues, and when it's time to vote, voting for the one who is best on the most issues or the most important issues. And after the vote it's back to calling and letter writing to support my issues and I should ignore how I voted. I should go back to advocating for or against issues.

Once upon a time it would be common for legislation to get support from a third or more of the other party. If hunting groups were better about supporting issues instead of candidates they might end up with more influence and politicians who would vote pro hunting even if it were contrary to the way their party votes.

I read through all the comments. Thanks all for writing.
Just go do some habitat work or support a good conservation org like RMEF.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back