Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Toy or Ramsey?

You have $0 to your name. You can take out a $7k loan and buy a toy. If that’s what you want, do it. You don’t need the internet’s permission to finance your recreational wants.
Not for a reasonable interest rate. I prefer cash for toys when possible.

zero chance I'm paying down your debt in that situation. I'd probably do a fun trip with the fam for 2k and throw the rest at an investment.

You just sold your toy and have 7k cash in your hand.

@JLDemo sends you link with a nice suburban that is 7k.

Do you do the Ramsey approved version and pay off a loan that’s at a low interest rate. Loan is auto deducted and you don’t even notice it anymore.

Or

Fulfill your want of the month and get a new Toy to fulfill the hole in your yard and heart.

The only input from the wife is an eye roll. She truly doesn’t care as long as the bills are paid.
Does Ramsey have a 200" buck on his wall? I think not! So don't listen to him about hunting purchases.
You go out there and you get a machine that'll get you out slingin' lead and droppin the hammer on some massive deer this fall.

If you want to live in a boring retirement community in Florida, cut out coupons for Sizzler, only golf when they offer the twilight rate, and die with some money in the bank you saved for a rainy day listen to old Ramsey. If you want to hunt, fish and do epic sh*t get the rig and go sling some mud, blood, and crud.

If anyone mentioned whiskey and/or midget strippers you should take 'em with you in the new shaggin' wagon.

That right there is a dangerous thing. Just warning you, the electronics package on walleye boats are pushing 20k right now
Suppose it’s a good thing that I am too dumb to operate one. About the only good they are for me is to show the depth.

Here in the Detroit river there is no need for any. You simply get in line and do your drift then motor back up and repeat.

Suppose it’s a good thing that I am too dumb to operate one. About the only good they are for me is to show the depth.

Here in the Detroit river there is no need for any. You simply get in line and do your drift then motor back up and repeat.
Most electronics on boats are very overrated. The only exception I've found is when on lake Michigan, those new fancy downriggers by Cannon are next level. Without a doubt those can out catch a simple one. Whether or not catching more fish on them is worth the extra 1500 however I'm not so sure

Where the hell was this response before I paid the loan. If I would have only known, I would have gotten the Burban towing a walleye boat.
I was pronghorn hunting. I’m sorry to let you down Good Sir.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back