Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

A thank you

p_ham

This time last year I was pacing back and forth awaiting the arrival of my FFL. I took @Big Fin 's advice about running out of health before money and decided it was as good a time as any to dive head first into a dream I've had as far back as I can remember.

I never expected that in a year's time I would have enough work lined up to have a backlog and would be seriously considering quitting my 9-5.
There have been a few hiccups as expected. I didn't expect to be where I am now for at least 3 years, if ever. That may sound a bit pessimistic to some but the failure rate for small businesses astronomical. Those of you who have run your own business know how much work goes into it and what kind of time it takes to be successful.

I have been blown away by the amount of support I have received from the kind folks of this forum. I truly appreciate everyone who has taken the time to leave a reply, send a message, or even leave a quick thumbs up. I'm flattered every time somebody sends me a message inquiring about possible work or asking for advice.

I am excited to see what the next year brings.
Again, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU HuntTalk!

You're doing good work and working hard. That deserves recognition. I'm happy to send you the work I need to get done. Yours is the American dream.

Hard work pays off. Especially when it produces some super cool guns. Congrats on your success so far and keep milling away!

Congrats on your much earned success! I look forward to seeing your work with every post you make here!

I have a Remington model 12 that I think I need to send down there to get a tune up. Thank you for taking us along the ride. It truly has been fun to watch and see your business grow.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back