Yeti GOBOX Collection

Tourney Name

Very impressive, but, yes, there are a few more questions on my fertile mind:
1. "Take down"?
2. "Long bow" (as opposed to a compound bow?)?
3. Range on the 60 lb. draws?
4. What the flip kind of job do you have that lets you drop $1800 on three bows . . . and are you hiring?

Now your talking. I was born and raised in Fall city and it hasn't grown much since. Used to ride around the whole thing on my bike in about ten minuets. Graet memories of fishing and hunting there. Thanks guys I have to go now and have a moment.

Law!!!
1.Take down- this is a bow that comes apart in the middle, so transporting is a lot more easier..Kind of like a take down fishing pole, but with more class....
2.Long bow- this is the same type of tool that you see Robin Hood using in some of the movie's and what not
3.Range- Very deadly up to about 35 yards. Then deadly only in knowledable hands...
4.Job???- I had a tree service in Western Washington for a lot of years and when I run across the right kind of trees I take them to Jay and trade them in. After he gets what he figures is worth another bow to me. I get another bow...Trade works very well...But the tree service industry if run right is also very lucritive.....
5. hiring- Don't run the buis any more. So it wouldn't do much to hire you on....LOL!!!!
Besides, as a tree service, I could make more than some lawyeres .....LOL...
;)

Very nice, thanks for the info. A tree service, eh? And what, pray tell, is a tree service? Did you engage in land clearance, arboreal repalcement, or tree medicine?

Geez Law you are dispointing me here,

Have you ever heard, when a mare goes into heat they bring out the stallion to "Service" the mare??

Well then we all know what tree servicing is.

Damn Elk boys are tree fornicators.

Could be, never mated with one to give that one a try...But there is alway's a new experience out there that must be met...
I fixed the broken ones, killed them if they were in need of a little chain saw poisening for what ever reason.. Wiped out around a quarter million of the buggers......They were alway's happy to see me...When I put the face cut in, they would appear to be smiling until they were ripped off the stump do to gravity...On occasion, I even had the dead carcusses of tree's laying all over the place...What a dandy thing to be doing..What most "MEN" only dream of.......Running large power saws. Heavy equipment and making monsters hit the dirt with a resounding crash....HAHAHAHA!!!! :D

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back