Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Tourney Name

Amberjack

Since this is going to be an event that will strech thru the summer or more, we need a name for the Tourney...

here are some options

Eastside Vs Westside

Del-Mart Classic

The Darkside Venue

I think "Fisherwoosies anonoumus" would fit pretty dang well!!!!
:D

That's it! I challenge you to Zara Spooks at 30 paces and may the best caster win. No center fire rifles allowed. :D :D

Yeah, we all no those elk sniffers can't make a decision. Do you need a specail nose for that? :D :D

No center fire rifles, How about 357 pistol at thirty yards...NO!!!
Well long bow's with 100gr thunderheads at thirty five yards..You use your zoopoo whatevers and I will use my Jay StCharles... :D :D :D

Trying real hard to make it looklike it was all us with the indecisions :D Very clever :D but yet it is you all that got us started down here and now you don't like it :D

I think some of them can't get the gay thing from their heads and are closet cases themselves... :D :D :D

It's a take down Pacific Yew long bow...They run about six bills each. I have three...Two that are 60lbs draw and one that is fifty...Very nice top of the line highest quality long bow's made. Jay StCharles is a gentalman from Fall city washington, second generation bow maker. His dad is one of the fabled men of our day in the archery industry. He was instrumental in the making of the Pope and Young club. He is still alive and kicking in Seattle Wa. Very nice old fellow....Any more you would like to know...... :D :D :D

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shooterwallace78
Back