Toughest Man in Montana

I would bet a doughnut that Captain Dave is a survivalist. Sometimes when man has conquered a mighty beast he can get intoxicated by his own power. Or maybe he's ratarded.

Wow, he has got to make you Montana boys proud! :eek: I only hope no one thinks all hunters are that stupid!

I suppose I`m just a (how did he put it) "Yankee Momma`s Boy Wimp"! :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure he's not from Montana. He might live here but he has an accent and most Montanans have no idea what grits are. We do seem to attract lovely individuals from all over the country. "Get you some of that boy!" Someone needs to cull the herd.

I'm pretty sure he's not from Montana. He might live here but he has an accent and most Montanans have no idea what grits are. We do seem to attract lovely individuals from all over the country. "Get you some of that boy!" Someone needs to cull the herd.

I'm with Bart. He's no "Montana Boy". He's a DB for sure.

Ill bet Captin Dave killed the buck with his boy scout knife.He really should have cooked that liver to a 170 degree internal temp before he took a bite of it though,

Ill bet Captin Dave killed the buck with his boy scout knife.He really should have cooked that liver to a 170 degree internal temp before he took a bite of it though,

prob would explain the dry heaving he does after taking hi bite

Only semblance of an accent I heard was a result of amateur dramatics; his base accent sounds midwest to western. He doesn't know anything about grits either or he wouldn't have referred too them as "tough". Oh well, wherever he's from you have him now. My condolences.

I agree it wasn't a hard core southern accent but like I said I can't believe he's native. Maybe we need a captain dave season.

I laughed and hurt a little at the same time. Thinking this s*** is funny then it hit me, mental health problems are everywhere.

Now this could seem alot more normal if he had a hunters orange wife beater shirt, a confederate flag head band with a little Alabama music playing in the background. In this scenario he would not only seem more normal but with a blood hound bellowing at the end it could come acrossed as a well polished video for outdoorsman everywhere.

Just kidding, laugh a little.

I laughed and hurt a little at the same time. Thinking this s*** is funny then it hit me, mental health problems are everywhere.

Now this could seem alot more normal if he had a hunters orange wife beater shirt, a confederate flag head band with a little Alabama music playing in the background. In this scenario he would not only seem more normal but with a blood hound bellowing at the end it could come acrossed as a well polished video for outdoorsman everywhere.

Just kidding, laugh a little.

Come on Highground, no more disparagements aimed at Southerners; the Redneck ratio is about equal in all states that I've been in, and that's all but five of them. Even Larry the Cable Guy is from the upper Midwest. That wife beater shirt sounds interesting though; can you get it in an orange Realtree pattern?

southern georgia has a remarkable illiterate hillybilly infestation.

Captain Dave has a southern accent, no doubt about it. You southerners probably just dont recognize it.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtJohn1234
Back