Yeti GOBOX Collection

Top Wyoming elk units...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine expecting the same level of help from a stranger on the internet that they gave their friend's son. Sitting on max points to boot. I'm sure I'll get a snide response but you've been added to the ever growing ignore list, so I won't see it.

Like you?? We gonna do another “step on it thread”??? Oh I won’t give you any Sitka gear though!! 😂😂
Not sure why these threads have to go down these trails.

FYI, Buzz didn't get any Sitka Gear. We loan that stuff. Same as the optics, rifles, etc. But, if you and others who turned him in for illegal outfitting want to think so, knock yourself out.

You and others who continue to make these bogus reports, those who continue to request my film permits under FOIA requests as some short cut for research, those who report us to the LEOs for supposed film permit violations that never turn out to be true, are an annoyance to what we do. I have better things to do than continue to meet with LEOs who have received these reports from folks who have some sort of problem with what we do, but it now comes with the territory.

And as far as the others you mention, I've know Jim Baichtal since before you joined this forum. The AZ G&F guy you refer to was a college buddy I've known since 1984.

You seem to have missed a few. When we go to Nevada, Scott Jones always joins us. I've known him since 1986. Jerry Pritchard joins us on some hunts in states where he has lived and hunted. I've known him since 1965. Bart May has joined us on many hunts. I've known him since 1994. Mike Spitzer has joined us on some hunts. He was an attorney I hired for work when he lived in Bozeman. I've known Buzz for twenty years. Uncle Larry lives in AZ and joins us when we hunt there. I've known him for 56 years. I've known Bryce, a guy you mention and who I've shared three hunts with, for twenty years. The short-timer of the crew is Beau Baty, as I've only known him for five years and do a lot of stuff with him that you don't see on camera.

If you want to call those hunts with decade-long friends as "guiding," go for it. I will continue to go on those "guided" hunts, given how much I enjoy hunting with others. At this time in my life, sharing hunts with those I have relationships with is far more important filling a tag.

I think I will close the two threads that seem to have been derailed. I always hope those threads could unfold in a helpful manner, but it seems a few of them always derail.

This one and the other will be locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back