Too many Elk and deer in Colorado

Voters approved wolf introdcution in Colorado. Not to get to polictical but its makes sense they approved late term abortion also. First in state history the entire congress, senate and gov are all democrat. Sad day
I agree. Live in Southwest Colorado. The mulies are already hammered by the cats. I will have no problems shooting an aggressive wolf.

Everyone from the Denver/Boulder areas who’s only knowledge of wolves is Yellowstone documentaries thinking we need to bring them back. Better allow hunting of them quickly.

Everyone from the Denver/Boulder areas who’s only knowledge of wolves is Yellowstone documentaries thinking we need to bring them back. Better allow hunting of them quickly.
Hahaha, if only, that is like hoping the dealership will give you all the add one, including new off-road bumpers for free when you buy the truck! The same people that got this on the ballot will likely follow it up with a anti wolf hunting ballot.

Yep, lots of citizens of the Federal Republic of Boulder have had their heads up .... for a long time. One time in particular, there was a group building a fence around a groundhog-ridden field, thinking that would keep them from getting onto the state land where they could get shot. Something about the word "ground" escaped their thought process. o_O

I didn't think it was officially approved yet? They still had absentee ballots to count and those come from traditionally rural communities. Is this not correct?

Last edited:
Surprised it was that close with the wolf ballot initiative. With spring bear already gone, I would surmise mountain lion hunting to be taken away soon based on the political winds. Seems like a trend in Dem dominated states to remove wildlife management tools like public hunting from the wildlife managers when it comes to predators. Well on our way to the People’s Republik of Colorado. So sad because it is such an incredible place with some great people.

Figured it would pass, but surprised how close it is. Maybe now that they're delisted federally, CPW will come out with a hunting season once they are released? Can't imagine that will go over very well. Nice to see that the rural areas are giving the front range a run for it's money on this.

- The wolf vote is not final and is basically 50/50. Still counting.
- The state income tax rate was just reduced.
- A republican was elected to congressional district 3.

Take it easy chicken little
You also passed to send all your delegates with the National popular vote. You wont have to vote anymore for president. No worries, its just politics and our livelihood. The wolfs are what everyone should care about.

Come on guys they are just trying to make a perfect utopia where there are mommy and daddy wolves it will be so great having this and all things perfect in the back yard while they hit the pipe.

Voters approved wolf introdcution in Colorado.
In before the lock...I'm glad you are following our political machinations here in CO, but some fact checks:
  • Prop 114 is still too close to call (believe it is about 12K votes). I agree with the above that I'm surprised it was this close. I don't think it will happen, but let's hope the recount turns out as a 'nay'
First in state history the entire congress, senate and gov are all democrat. Sad day
  • There will be 4 D's and 3 R's in our House delegation to the 117th congress. Just like the 116th
  • We have elected only one Republican Governor since 1970. Governor Owens left office in 2007

You also passed to send all your delegates with the National popular vote. You wont have to vote anymore for president. No worries, its just politics and our livelihood. The wolfs are what everyone should care about.
You don’t even live in the state 🙄. Meanwhile your state made heroin legal. I’m going to check myself out of this now.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back