Too many deer and elk in CO

Colorado is going to quickly fall to a state with one of the worst elk herds at this rate... :rolleyes:

Oh, you didn't know? Colorado is home to millions of morons...
yes it is. Growing by the day. Like those to try and pet buffalo in Yellowstone or take pics or want to live with grizzly. Critters gotta eat if you understand what i am saying.

This will fix it. Morons.

Oregon did this 20’years ago or what ever , now fish and game has to hire people with dogs to go hunt cougars in over populated units and try to wack down the kitty’s cuz there killing everything , I’m pretty sure I read back before i left Oregons kitty population had more than dbl because of that dumb crap, in the end the state hunts cougars with dogs and the hunters don’t ,

And then Oregon cougar season is now year-round and you get buy a cougar tag for 16 bucks. Only problem is you don’t ever freaking see the damn things. Except on my trail cam , but my buddy John, when they were archery hunting in eastern Oregon last week , he sent me a picture of a kitty cat that was coming towards him, stupid idea

IMG_9235.jpegIMG_9236.jpeg

Last edited:
Oregon did this 20’years ago or what ever , now fish and game has to hire people with dogs to go hunt cougars in over populated units and try to wack down the kitty’s cuz there killing everything , I’m pretty sure I read back before i left Oregons kitty population had more than dbl because of that dumb crap, in the end the state hunts cougars with dogs and the hunters don’t ,

And then Oregon cougar season is now year-round and you get buy a cougar tag for 16 bucks. Only problem is you don’t ever freaking see the damn things. Except on my trail cam , but my buddy John, when they were archery hunting in eastern Oregon last week , he sent me a picture of a kitty cat that was coming towards him, stupid idea

View attachment 295098View attachment 295099
YES!. I have them all over my trail cams in E. Oregon. I have only been able to see a couple and wasn't long enough to explain my displeasure with her. Every year i find about 6 or so lion kills on my property, or my neighbors. They kill 1 deer or elk a week. do the math!

YES!. I have them all over my trail cams in E. Oregon. I have only been able to see a couple and wasn't long enough to explain my displeasure with her. Every year i find about 6 or so lion kills on my property, or my neighbors. They kill 1 deer or elk a week. do the math!

That was my understanding also and before I left for Montana the last time I read Oregon’s cougar population was well over 6000 kittys , that’s a lot of dead critters every week

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back