PEAX Equipment

Tomorrow.......

Moosie

Grand poopa
April 15th !!! Bear/turkey open !!

And am I ready ?!?! Uhhh no......

Hopefully I will make it out next week, I'm guessing for opening day I won't :(

I won't be turkey hunting tomorrow either. I'll be in central ID by Friday with a father and son team of first time turkey hunters, trying to call some in for them. They're pretty excited!

We're having a monsoon type downpour right now including thunder and lightning. I bet some turkey scouters and campers are getting soaked. Great, it's all part of the fun! :D

Rain is forcast for tomorrow, so the season might get off to a slow start. That's good for me, I like to give everybody else a week or two to get discouraged and give up before I really start hunting hard. By then I usually have less interference from other hunters and have to worry less about inadvertantly interferring in someone else's hunt.

Ithica.... "inadvertantly" ?!?! Isn't that a big word even for you ?!?!? ;)

YAH, I hear ya !! Opening day has everyone and their dog out hunting.. just like Elk season, I actually like the last week in Elk season, MORE BIG Elk are out, no hunters
I'm not sure about Turkeys though, I know the bear usually take awhile for the bait sites.. but this year the season is Extended.. I think, I haven't looked atthe regs yet ?!?!? HAHA !!

Good luck to ya guys in Idaho.I will be out in the woods next weekend going after Turkey but have to wait until August 1 to start after Bear.Hopefully this is the yr.

I'm going up to Kallispell and chasing them this next weekend. My cousin is taking me. He got one on Sunday am. 21Lbs.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back