Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Tom & NHY

snake river rufus

Maybe a Texan can explain this one for me.
Last week I found a carcass of a 50# to 60# pig with the head cut off.
Now perhaps the wanted the carcass to bait coyotes ( although that's a waste of some good meat), but what possible bragging rights can you get from the head of a pig that even an old man like me could carry. Left handed. On a bad day. In the rain. With out breathing hard. For miles and miles.
It didn't have the curly horns that Tom likes,, so what was the point?

Maybe a Texan can explain this one for me.
Last week I found a carcass of a 50# to 60# pig with the head cut off.
Now perhaps the wanted the carcass to bait coyotes ( although that's a waste of some good meat), but what possible bragging rights can you get from the head of a pig that even an old man like me could carry. Left handed. On a bad day. In the rain. With out breathing hard. For miles and miles.
It didn't have the curly horns that Tom likes,, so what was the point?

...no clue, I like at least a 90# crosshair perspective. Could care less about a euro swine mount. Must've been an outa'stater.;)

...stoopid query IMO.

Here's some recipes for you, calf brains, if you don't have any pork brains for the delicacy:

1. Brain Sandwiches
1 set of calves brains, 1 qt. water, 1 tbsp. vinegar, 1 c. all-purpose flour, 1 tsp. baking powder, 1/4 tsp. salt, 2 egg yolks, 1 tbsp. melted butter, 1 tsp. lemon rind, 1/2 c. milk, 2 stiffly beaten egg whites, Lard for deep frying

2. Scrambled Brains
1/4 lb. pork brains, 1 1/2 tsp. vinegar, 3/4 tsp. salt, 2 tbsp. butter, 4 beaten eggs, 1 tbsp. milk

3. Scrambled Brains
1/4 lb. pork brains, 1 1/2 tsp. vinegar, 3/4 tsp. salt, 2 tbsp. butter, 4 beaten eggs, 1 tbsp. milk

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back