MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Today Show this morning - Wolf Nuts

The research was done on the ground, does it matter where the company was from that performed it?

It's also funded by industry, so they don't have much to gain in PR from letting this out. BTW - the Keystone pipeline to bring that oil to America isn't going to stay in America, it's getting shipped overseas where it's being sold for a much higher price.

I think you might be confusing all Americans as one giant conglomerate. I get that, as I see all Canadians as flannel wearing lumberjacks who love sleeping with other men and eating side pork, but call it bacon.

You can have an oil industry that mitigates it's own impacts on wildlife without causing the destruction of other critters. It's called utilizing best management practices. Yes there will be some impacts, but if done right, those can be mitigated. Unfortunately, that effects the bottom line, which is the most important aspect to life for these companies.

BTW - I'm not saying don't develop, I'm just saying let's be honest about what we're giving up to feed Europe's thirst for gas.

Europe's thirst for oil??? HAHA. If it is Europe that wants the oil then why are the Canadians not selling it to Europe? It's the U.S that wants the oil. When the Prime Minister of Canada announced that we were tired of waiting on the U.S to make up their minds on if they wanted our oil or not and wanted to move on and sell to the Chinese there was a big of a rumble from Obama on that one.
I believe Canada is tired of selling the oil for cheap and want more for it. I always laugh when I cross the border and fill up on gas and it costs me $20 less per tank and they make the stuff 5 miles from my house.
In the end all of this bad oil stuff is all politics and us citizens are caught in the middle of it. Kind of sucks!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back