tobey

George P

how did you make out with your cat hunter last week???Just curious.Also any time you are heading down this way to visit your relatives and you want to join Alan and I on a coyote hunt you are more than welcome.Alan said Hi.

George
You know how hunters that never hunted with dogs are LOL He was here 3 days and we had a cat going all 3 days.If I was lugging the gun we would of had 2 cats.Unless you tree them its tuff guiding Bobcat hunts.He had a great time though and is coming back.He also has a lot of respect for the hounds.I don't think I will be down your way till mud season.But if you want to come up and run.Come on up,bring your cat hound and your coyote dog.
The dog tracks are getting scares but the Bobcats are plentifull.I know of 4 within 2 miles of the house and several others not much ferther.I got a 1yr.old male out of Baldy that I walked on a track yesterday for about 45 min.He went and was trailing him good when the cat got on a snowsled trail and walked for ever,Sleds had been over his track.I walked that trail for a mile in both directions and couldn't find where the cat had left.Going to try him again tomorrow

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

If you are serious about hunting for a couple days let me know.I would love to get together for a hunt.I could probably take 2 days next week no problem.Is there someplace I can stay there.I dont mind renting a place for a couple days.
Dale,I havent run this dog on cats yet.If she runs them anything like a coyote it would be a blast.If she trees one the guy said she isnt much of a tree dog but she has stayed.If we ran her and a tree dog it would probably be good.I would think we would have a better chance of catching it or shooting any way dont you.
Let me know about next week and I will tell my boss.Oh, alan wanted to know how many coyotes and beavers you have caught.He sure is fun to hunt with.
We got back from hunting yesterday and he hadnt shoveled his walkway before we left.First thing he says to his girlfriend,"how come the walks not cleared,I bought you a new shovel".Now that is a real man !!!!!

That's Allen he will never change LOL
I am serious about you coming up and hunting.
Just pick your days and come on up.My brother has a house you can stay in.I will check to see if anyone is there next week.He charges me $25 per night for my hunters,Just to take care of the gas and electric.If you have a snow sled bring it.The roads are all snowed in from here out.
After the last 2 days you better bring your cat hound too mine aren't doing to good.I have about 6 cats eating bait right now so finding one will not be a problem.
See if Allen wants to come too.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

I will try and get alan or someone to ride up with me.How far a drive from here do you think.I figure about 5 hrs or so.I will talk with you later this week and we will try and figure out the best days.Sounds like fun to me.Your brothers cabin sounds real good.
I just bought a snowmachine tonight.a Yamaha Bravo.Any experience with one??.It sure is light and easy to manuever.

Them Bravos are nice , kinda like them old elans, if ya get stuck just pick them up and throw them outta the hole.....lol, the older Bravos anyways, I think yamaha makes them in the longtrack now.

------------------
chewin_md_clr.gif
GatoMan

Yes gato man it is an older one.You were reading my mind about being like an Elan.I should give it a good workoutin the next couple weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back