Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

TO good to be true ?!?!?!!

You know...I thought about it......BUT THE )#$(*))@ WANTED $200 TO DO THE DAMN THING!!! :mad:

......how much do you weigh Greeny? You have made several referances to my "small frame".....at 5'11 and 187 I don't feel like a lard ass, but at the same time I don't feel under-sized either. The only folks from here I have met that are much larger than myself are generally carrying about an extra 100# over the ol' belt line, and I just as soon do without that.

nice goats turd burglar!.....earing...lol,what a fag! :D

I was talking about the Prince Albert being on the small frame. :eek:

Like I said, I'm 3 inches. Wide, that is. :D

And if you weigh 187, that lope in the picture in this thread weighs 400lbs. That, or you've been on the roids hard since then.

If you bet I didn't..that is one numbers game you would loose......I haven't been below 185 in over a year.....to much camp food and beer. I stay between 187 and 189 and that goes into a size 34 waist..with maybe an inch or so rolled over the belt ;)

Ok then it must be the gold teeth and the steel plate in your melon. And the lope must still weigh well over 300lbs.

A guided antelope hunt? PLEASE! A 14" buck is a nice goat in most places, but moosie if you want a bigger one I can get you a nice one here in WY. Hardest part is drawing the damn tag, heres the one i took a couple years ago, he was a little shy of 16" on both sides:

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwAAAKsaS9QxwuzF8qN6Muxndw1mlvqO9mQ8UkNEajptUx*6QWs7YnpSS0JJhB2V2I2awdGBJnTyMrIUghnKHMRXymqlNQbXLh4yr4Vk4oA/antelopeskulloncomputerdesk.JPG[/IMG ]

Those are nice goats greenhorn

YOunghunter, That is a real nice buck you got there. A 14" buck is a real good buck anywhere (even in WY) if it has the goods (mass and prongs). A friend of mine from WY shot a 14"er last year that scored 88 1/2. It's one of the top ten largest ever from that state..it's very heavy (8 1/4" bases and 6 1/2" prongs).

Back