Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

TO good to be true ?!?!?!!

Moosie......I admit......most of my doe lopes aren't quite booners, with the bucks being mere 14 inchers are so......but it ain't because they aren't there on public ground....it usually because I crunch my time so bad I don't scout as much as I should and typically leave a weekend to take my buck. But I'll take a 14+ incher for free over paying a grand and hope to do a little better.....besides, chances are you won't get your booner (not boner Moosie!) even if you pay the bucks. I think a guy has a better chance at a booner lope on his own than most other big game......just what I'm thinking. I just think a good lope is to managable without the pay hunt to go buying one.........but then again, I would never pay someone to hook me up on a cow elk for $1500-$2000 either, and plenty of folks do that each year...even some on these forums. But I guess it takes all kinds. You just have to know that if an outfitter is worth his spit, he ain't gonna be givin hunts away, unless he just likes you ;)
DS

BS...I mean DS.. Sorry but I can't help myself sometimes...

How'd you get 14+ inches out of this one? Are you sure you didn't use the metric side of that tape? :D :D

ds.jpg

Heard from outside the DS residence:

No really honey... It's SIX INCHES LONG!! I Swear! :D :D

But for the record.. that is a real nice antelope buck and a great picture.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-07-2002 11:47: Message edited by: Greenhorn ]</font>

That's the one Boykin Outfitter's guided me to!......and I only had to pay $1200!!! ;)
DS

........don't you measure from the tip of the nose to the top of the ear? :eek:

...ok!!!...so my goat was only 10 inches! :mad: ....but my @#)(# really is 8 inches long!!!!!!! :cool:
DS

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-07-2002 14:00: Message edited by: Deerslayer ]</font>

thats probably about what ya get for a grand.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-07-2002 13:55: Message edited by: J.B. ]</font>

No schit JB...a $1000!!!!!.....I'm feeling pretty good about it all now only coming out $200 in the hole..I was sure I was shafted worse than that! :eek:

I never did see Thmpin-it's goat BScat got for him Greeny...you got a pic of that one? I bet it was one of them 17 inchers running around the ranch house........ :D
DS

ds...........post sum of those pics of the free one's ya got.....the 14" plus'ers.

Ok, JB.....you went and changed your post.... ;)

....what you originally said was, "that looks like a $1000 goat you got there DS"......what possessed you to change it?....don't you still think he looks worth a grand!LOL :D
DS

Ain't got any free one's JB........always pay Pug to take me huntin......he told me it was a 14 incher, and I ain't gonna question it....but then again, he also told me he was takin a full curl ;)
DS

Here's the monster's Thumper took home from the Pug Doykin adventure. But hey as long as he's happy, that's all that counts. At least it was a freebie and they weren't shot in a small pen.
lope01.jpg

Here's a bull. At least I think it has antlers..
elkwaynethump.jpg

And here is the whopper I slayed for a mere 950 dollars in MT. Is that a bargain or what?? It really seems too good to be true.
2001%20Kurt%20Fawn%20lope.jpg

yeah......after i looked at the post...i got to thinking that you may take it as an insult.........i felt no need to insult you at the moment, so i changed it.

so you gonna post sum of 14" +...goats ya got?

hey "turd man"....i see the one of you and the doe....the others dont show.

Kurt, you gotta try again.......I have been wanting to see the pics of Thumpin-it's big WYO slam for some time now.......and what do you mean at least it's free.......he claimed he was paying for his hunts, you mean his was free-loading?
DS

Huh? I wonder why that didn't work? Here's the link from his page they are on.. http://www.geocities.com/thumper_67.geo/hunting1.html

I uploaded some pictures of what 14 inch bucks look like. All these are under 15" anyway. It seems that any buck that gets nailed is a 14"er if it isn't a booner. Really though 14" is a big buck if there is mass and prongs on it.

My weiner is 3" long and I can live with and accept that fact.

MTlope94.jpg

My96MTlope.jpg

my98MTlope.jpg

ok, ok.......what's the difference how many inches anyway, right?.....it's how you use it or got used or something like that.

...your one goodlooking muthaphucker kurt...I see in the top photo you have an earring in your left ear like me and Moosie ;) .......who does your hair?
DS

..and with a lope and a elk like the one's Thumpin'-it got.....I can see where it would be worth the month he spent in Wyoming and the supposed $4000 or so for those two critters.....if you want the big shit, you gotta pay the price......
DS

Hey I've never had an ear-ring. Aren't those for queers, women, and fruit-cakes going through thier mid-life crisises?

I've had mine ever since I can remember.......and since I will live to be 100 and I am only 40.....it can't be a "mid-life" crisis.....but I do like to have my ass played with during sex.....could that mean I am queer but just ain't figured it out yet? :eek: ........I do like girls a whole lot though
..........I say, "you can't judge a man by where he wears his ring, but rather judge him by whether he can kill shit or not!" ;)
DS

I think you should also get a tatoo on your chest that says: I AM DEER-SLAYER

Or maybe a prince albert. I hear those are quite impressive on a small frame.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back