MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

To a good season

mevertsen

Deer, Elk and Antelope seasons are all well underway here in Nevada.

I have an archery deer tag myself and am getting ready to head to the hills behind the house with my wife and daughter to enjoy a day in the hills and hopefully find a deer or two to chase.

Its been a rough year personally, so this is a nice break, and I am really looking forward to it.

Here's to a blessed, safe and bountiful season for all the Hunt Talk hunters!

I have an archery deer tag myself and am getting ready to head to the hills behind the house with my wife and daughter to enjoy a day in the hills and hopefully find a deer or two to chase.

Its been a rough year personally, so this is a nice break, and I am really looking forward to it.

Good luck and happy hunting

Good luck. Hope you have a great season and that you find and kill that big deer from last year.

Thanks. For me they are all great, just some are more great. Where getting into moose, wolf, bear, season for me. Other folks are enjoying life with family n friends there's caribou n black tail deer. Can't forget all the duck, geese spruce hens out there also.
Personally I'll be at our cabin with good friends. And hopefully a week or 2 with my beautiful wife. That may have to wait until snogo season n cruising around hunting for tracks of lynx or wolves. But watching the northern lights dancing above with a pretty lady near is like ohhh yeaaaah

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back