Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

@tlanta ID

Not that I'm aware of. It seems big game animals shy away from thickly infested areas. It is closely related to prickly lettuce and causes similar issues.

Also, the kids managed to crush my travel fly rod in the truck door on day 1, so not only did I have to resort to the ole push button zebco again, but if anyone sees a used rod on CL or FB marketplace someone in the PNW send me a link.

Unreal the extent of it anymore. I first saw it when I was spraying weeds in 2004 and at that time it was basically just at low elevation. I pulled some the other day at about 4500 feet in a dense timber stand. Would have been an easy patch to spray if only the local land managers cared. Only spraying they seem to unfortunately is whatever the boom can hit on a roadside whether it’s a native species or invasive

Unreal the extent of it anymore. I first saw it when I was spraying weeds in 2004 and at that time it was basically just at low elevation. I pulled some the other day at about 4500 feet in a dense timber stand. Would have been an easy patch to spray if only the local land managers cared. Only spraying they seem to unfortunately is whatever the boom can hit on a roadside whether it’s a native species or invasive
That pic was 5,200'

honestly thought the John Day this spring was the worse invasive weeds I've seen, but this topped it be an order of magnitude.

I got some hillsides of 100% starthistle I can show you that will make you hate your life
F that. and we wonder why there aren't more deer? I sure makes me want to keep pressing our land managers here for more active management while it's still controllable. The only thing truly beyond control is cheatgrass. And technology/DNA advances may actually solve that issue one day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back