Tipi tents.

Jmeche71

Options for a good affordable tent for a drop hunt where weight is a concern. So is there a good option like the seek outside or kifaru tipi tent that won’t brake the bank.

I've talked about luxe on this site before. If your looking for a great affordable tipi setup these guys are your best bet.
Thank u. So for two of us going on a drop moose hunt in Alaska. The mega horn xl is what u would suggest. The smaller 6p is unavailable

Are you looking for a a stove to I guess there's lots of variables that play into effect. What's the amount of space you desire, what's your transportation into and outta your moose hunt. Do you want a hot tent, are you planning on using this purchase for future adventures..... etc.

Looks like the megahorn will be back in stock soon if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
So it looks like the mega horn is like 18lbs and a tipi would be half that. Is that really the only difference.

So it looks like the mega horn is like 18lbs and a tipi would be half that. Is that really the only difference.
I guess I'm not really following what your saying, neither weigh 18lbs.... I'd do some research and call em

Are you looking for a a stove to I guess there's lots of variables that play into effect. What's the amount of space you desire, what's your transportation into and outta your moose hunt. Do you want a hot tent, are you planning on using this purchase for future adventures..... etc.

Looks like the megahorn will be back in stock soon if I'm not mistaken.
I am looking to use a stove and yes we are gonna use in the future. And our transport is a air taxi. He is limited us to 700 lbs which seems like plenty.

I am looking to use a stove and yes we are gonna use in the future. And our transport is a air taxi. He is limited us to 700 lbs which seems like plenty.
I'd do some research and call em. Your 700 pounds is gonna get eaten up quicker than you think. Especially if you tag a moose.

I have a Jimmy Tarps Hudson Tipee. Comes with the stove jack already installed. Super light and packable.

Problem is it seems JTarps is no longer selling off the website as it no longer exits. I think they still sell off the big auction website under a different name.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back