Time management during a shut-in pandemic Friday Tunage on a Wednesday

Ben Lamb

Simple rules.

1.) NO SINGLES. Must be an entire album that has a theme or carries through on a theme. Rock Operas, Symphonies, actual Operas, Jazz Concept albums, Specific Vibe albums all count.

2.) No jam bands. Jam Bands are just stoners who can't end a song.

3.) If you post the Chris Gaines album, Cushman will install a pole in your living room and show you what he's learned from the midget dancers.

4.) If you deviate, I will use this cattle prod I have. I just put in new batteries.

Here's over 90 minutes of free-form experimental Jazz from Miles Davis. You're welcome

I think this fits Ben, if not it's been awhile since I've been hit with a cattle prod. Some of them really have a lot of zap ...... the good ol' days sword fighting with those things. I think today's youth miss out on a lot of good life experiences.
I can't get the full album from Rush, Caress of Steel to link. Guess I'll go charge up a cattle prod for self defense.

Last edited:
I think this fits Ben, if not it's been awhile since I've been hit with a cattle prod. Some of them really have a lot of zap ...... the good ol' days sword fighting with those things. I think today's youth miss out on a lot of good life experiences.

Still a single. If you post a single, it must be over 10 minutes long. This is the only exception to this rule. No Jam Band stands however.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back