Yeti GOBOX Collection

Time for a new bowstring...need recommendations

MThuntr

Looking for recommendations of a bow shop to restring my bow (2014 Hoyt Faktor) in SW Montana. Got less than stellar help from the shop in Butte the last time so I'd be willing to travel to get some personalized help. Definitely need help with the tuning/timing/technique so I may need a Hoyt Shop with access to different mods.

Looking for recommendations of a bow shop to restring my bow (2014 Hoyt Faktor) in SW Montana. Got less than stellar help from the shop in Butte the last time so I'd be willing to travel to get some personalized help. Definitely need help with the tuning/timing/technique so I may need a Hoyt Shop with access to different mods.

I always recommend Big Sky Archery on the West side of Bozeman - Four Corners. They are the Hoyt dealer in the area. The two owners are great guys to talk to and "most" of their staff are knowledgeable. Almost anytime I go there, it's at least an hour before I can pull myself out. Always interesting and useful conversations going on in there. Winter leagues sign-up has started so traffic in the shop may be picking up as folks come in to practice.

These guys do a dang good job with their strings. Back when I used to bowfish a lot they'd always have what I needed or could make what I needed in short time. Might be worth giving them a look!

Catfish Customs in MI and put them on yourself or have a reputable shop do it.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back