Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Timberline Critter pictures

DeerKing

Here are a few elk pictures from last weekend in my hunting area. There were 4 big bulls in this group. Also some muley pictures I'll post here cuz I'm to lazy to post them in the deer forum.
sselk2.jpg

sselk3.jpg

sselk4.jpg

sselk5.jpg

ssbuck1.jpg

ssbuck2.jpg

ssbuck5.jpg

ssbuck8.jpg

Deerking,
great photos! the composition in your photography is awesome,you should consider selling some of your photo's professionally! you'd be surprised at how much extra cash you could make just selling prints , thanks for sharing them and please keep posting them!

BTW, looks like your gonna have some fun in the fall! nice looking critters for sure!

Thanks about the photos guys. Most of them were quite a ways away, hence the fuzziness of some of em. Next ones will be better.

Grim
I was using an Olympus C-2100 Digital. It has a 10X optical and a zoom that is equal to more than 1000mm in a regular SLR camera. Also has an image stabilizer with helps with the long distance shots, some that were easily over 150 yards. I didn't use the tripod, which would have given me lots better results...but more weight.

KC
The pics were taken in central Colorado, thats about all I can say.

Moosie,
I'll look at stats, point and numbers after this year and figure out a plan of attack.

Roadtrip
Do you cook and do windows?

hey Deerking , i cook, clean, do windows and carry tripods :D:D:D Hell ill even cook ya fresh lobster tails with your elk steaks! ;)

is that like central colorado over by the tree next to the stump! ;)

DKO
How soon can you get out here? I haven't had a good meal since I've been married. (But lets keep that a secret, if the wife finds out she can't cook her self-esteem will go out the window quicker than my chance at noogie).

Ahhh so you've been to my little hunting spot....hows the view?

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back