PEAX Equipment

Tikka rebate

Dang, maybe a sign of a new rifle coming…. I’m waiting on the 7 prc to arrive.

Wish they’d make the 6.5 prc in their base model lite rifles available. Along with a 6mm creedmoor. Get with the times and change their twist rates. Have already started correcting the 243 and the 300 win mag now do the rest of the 30 cals. Go to an 8” twist on the 7s Tikka seems to always be real slow at adopting new chamberings and twists

Wish they’d make the 6.5 prc in their base model lite rifles available. Along with a 6mm creedmoor. Get with the times and change their twist rates. Have already started correcting the 243 and the 300 win mag now do the rest of the 30 cals. Go to an 8” twist on the 7s Tikka seems to always be real slow at adopting new chamberings and twists
Time moves slower in that part of the world..

Those are near donor action prices. The problem is they will shoot as is.
An enterprising individual could probably buy a handful of them and cover cost by selling action as a component and then sell compact stocks for $150 and take off barrels for $80+. Do that to a handful and you've paid for your own tikka.

An enterprising individual could probably buy a handful of them and cover cost by selling action as a component and then sell compact stocks for $150 and take off barrels for $80+. Do that to a handful and you've paid for your own tikka.
Good way to go to prison if you don't have a license..

Factory take offs can be a pain to move unless you have a good variety and a large audience.

Am I missing something? T3 lite in 1:8" which is SAAMI spec for the 6.5 PRC. Not a smartass question. You have forgotten more rifle info that I know total. Just wondering if you prefer a 1:7.5 twist or something else?

tikka.PNG

Am I missing something? T3 lite in 1:8" which is SAAMI spec for the 6.5 PRC. Not a smartass question. You have forgotten more rifle info that I know total. Just wondering if you prefer a 1:7.5 twist or something else?

View attachment 303565
No you aren’t. I don’t think they make it to the states. I’ve seen it on their website for two years but I haven’t actually seen one anywhere

No you aren’t. I don’t think they make it to the states. I’ve seen it on their website for two years but I haven’t actually seen one anywhere
Thanks. didn't realize that not all tikka's were imported into the USA.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back