Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Thoughts & Prayers please

Wow .... I can’t imagine. Thoughts and prayers to Ben and his entire group of friends and family... may the lord help them through this very tough time

This was a hard read for me and I couldn’t post a comment right away , your picture Ben brought tears to my eyes , I have prayed for you and will continue to pray as you and your family work through this.

Oh my... no words. Only prayers.

Amazing photo Ben Long.

Thanks Ben Lamb for the link to the desired donation page.

One of our key Hunt Talk members is undergoing an incredibly difficult event. Our @Ben Long and his family have given remarkable care to their son, Aidan, over many years of health challenges. Ben posted on his FB page that Aidan recently passed in his sleep at age 16.

Those of us with young people in our lives cannot imagine the difficulty of such a situation. My mind cannot fathom the difficulty of what this must be.

Ben and Karen have been the epitome of unconditional love and commitment as they have helped Aidan through these tough times. Ben has been an inspiration to me as I watched from afar as he gave so selflessly and was undeterred by the challenges his family worked to overcome. His example has motivated me how to be a better husband and father.

To all of you here at Hunt Talk, I hope you will put Ben and Karen in our prayers. Ben has been a valuable member of our community. I hope that our thoughts and kind words might ease some of the pain that comes from Aidan's absence.

Hug your family and tell them how much you love them.
Prayers to their whole family !

Very sorry to hear that any parent has lost a child, thanks for sharing the amazing picture.

I pray that you and your family will hold strong, and be comforted by God's love in this extreme time. And please know... grief will take its time, but in the end, joy can and will return back into you and your family's life. God Speed!

I know you will always have a deep ache in your heart, but as your picture shows you will always have treasured memories that make you smile. So, so sorry for your loss.

Back