Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Thoughts on Kuiu products (clothing)?

First, a general question:
Has anyone else had issues shipping to Canada?
I placed two orders and both times they were shipped by PostNord Denmark.
Instead of using a “normal” delivery service.
It might have been my VPN but considering you have to put your deliver address into their system, it seems unreasonable not to use the courier service from country of origin or delivery address.

That being said, I also think Sitka makes a good product. The grinder series and duck oven are unbeatable! The Base layers are phenomenal and the patterns they offer look better to me at 25 and 75 metres.

Kuiu products are good at what they do and they are a bit cheaper. The Attack pant is in my opinion a very versatile pant in that if you get it in a solid colour, you can wear them golfing, in the office, Hiking, Climbing, Hunting and Family reunions. They hold up well but if you’re on the fence, try finding someone local to you and check both brands out.
However, Sitka and Kuiu have so far been terrible with Online customer service for Canadian orders. You’re better off just calling in and hoping someone can help you.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Man this thread has me wanting to try the Attack pants. Question for you guys how loud are they? I love my FL obsidian pants but the corrugate guide pants were way to loud for me.
They are quiet. That is how ‘loud’ they are. First year using the pro pant, those are loud especially in comparison to attack pants.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back