Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Thoughts on Hunting Related License Plates

Dsnow9

What are everyone’s thoughts on hunting related custom license plates. Love em? Hate em? Pros or cons?

Meaning state issued or personalized? I have a personalized plate regarding bow hunting.

A personalized license plate, that revolves around hunting.
Eg. bow hunt

OK, not sure how many folks will want to advertise their plates to the world on the internet.

Last edited:
I dont put anything on my truck that indicates i hunt or own guns. Asking to get broken into.
Not really a problem in this area but I can see it happening out west. I have a RMEF sticker and an old NAHC Life Member sticker in the back window along with a little bumper sticker type one that is where my signature line comes from. Truck pretty much sits now except for nasty weather or hunting season hauling my ATV and trailer.

Depending on where you live, it could be problematic. I am not scared of anybody, but lots of cowards will destroy property for that kind of stuff. I am considering taking off some stickers, if I get back out to visit my kid in Boise, the way it is being invaded by libtards. Not an issue here-YET-but they are trying.

I run a Veteran license plate, it's gotten me out of a few tickets and always makes things easier when crossing the border into the US.

I do have a couple decals on my truck that are hunting related. They're not "out there" to rub it in people's face but I put them there for "me". The same way I'll wear my favorite tshirt under a hoodie, I'm not wearing it for other people to see, I'm wearing it because I want to.

Not sure the availability in other states but in Missouri we have conservation plates you can apply for. I think they're pretty cool and another avenue for funding. As far as personalizing what else is on the plate, never had any interest in it.

Not sure the availability in other states but in Missouri we have conservation plates you can apply for. I think they're pretty cool and another avenue for funding. As far as personalizing what else is on the plate, never had any interest in it.
We have the same deal here in washington, and $10 from each plate and tab renewal for them goes to wolf conservation. 🤮

We have the same deal here in washington, and $10 from each plate and tab renewal for them goes to wolf conservation. 🤮
Well, I won't touch that one haha. I'm sure a lot of ours goes to black bears, we still don't have a season even though we've had exponential growth and they're beginning to have issues with them on the fringes of STL now.

I have this one on my truck. I think it is the best looking plates New Mexico offers and some portion of the cost goes to a NM G&F "Share with Wildlife" fund.
conservation-Share-with-Wildlife-license-plate-New-Mexico-elk

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back