Thoughts on BX-1 McKenzie 10x42 binos

Grecco

Got the cabelas add for fathers day and saw these advertised for $99. I currently run an older pair of nikon action 10x40. Has anyone used these leupolds. How do they feel and how is the image. I dont know weather to change or wait a couple years for a really nice 500 ish pair. I do have kids that will be comming up looking for handme downs when they are a little older so nothing will be a waste.

I would order them for that price. If you don't like them, return them!

I have a pair as well and they work just fine for me. Some day I'll upgrade but they are quite clear for what they are and will certainly work for now.

For a short time and can offer s big discount on a BX-4 pro guide or BX-5. PM me if interested

I have a pair in 8x. They're a good value. That is to say, they are not great glass, but they're better than $35 glass, and better than some $250 glass. And with a lifetime guarantee, I'm not worried to be rough with them.

I haven't heard of those, I bought the Vortex Diamondback 10x42's which are similar. Both hare Bak4's, multicoated, and gas purged. I'd buy them.

I did buy them. I ran compared them to my old set and could not tell much of a difference in the glass. I did like how compact and smaller than my old ones. In the end I did return them and will save for a higher end set. If I did not have a set and needed one, I would have loved them.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back