This site is closed to Arizona fishermen .....

Moosie

Grand poopa
thumbs.gif

lolup.gif
lolup.gif
lolup.gif
lolup.gif

Delw
Administrator
Member # 14
Member Rated:

posted 06-10-2002 23:43
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oscar is just jealious because no one from idaho knows how to

I don't see a lot of pics as of late showing up on the fishing section..Been waiting...LOL...

Dewl.. "Game on" in Sask. with the Northern pike next year :D :D I need to borrow a fishing pole and you need to bait my hook though... ;)

Got fish.. It's after Midnight.. ALL the real hunters are sleeping.. So I figured I'd visit the NIGHT FISH !!!!... Speaking of.... ZZzzzzz see ya in the AM !!!

OK... who let Amberjack know it was him.... Was it the rest of the Whiners that wanted to stay but felt I needed to bann him.. I wasn't gonig to tell Amberjack that no-body liked him.. NOW he knows.... GOOD going guys !!!! ;)

Elkcshr LMAO... I was going to hold classes on that banning issue I think I could make good money....

Now oscar I aint baiting your HOOK... I have heard some bad things that happen to people when they BAIT your hook.. I dont want to be left out in the wilderness with you and have someone seeing me BAIT your HOOK.....

Delw

"Bait hooking bitch" comes to mind..
It is an awful pic. for one as delicate as I to have to picture....You guy's are to rough....LMAO!!!! :D :D :D

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back