Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

This pretty much sums up Wyoming

😂😂😂 I love my crocs, but not for elk hunting... I rock them year around, Winter, summer, fishing, and a couple hot days deer hunting. But that didn't involve much walking. Sounds and looks like a lot of road hunting 🤔

Obviously this disproves that you need to be in #elkshape or #whitetailfit to kill a raggy. So do those Crocs snap into e-bike pedals when you put them in sport mode? And is that pink camo realtree or mossy oak? Does Kuiu have pink for Apex predators like this young lady? I'm considering changing from Vias to Pinkas if it'll get me a raggy like that.

And what am I doing wrong to not be able to pack one to the truck whole like that? I did P90x for the muscle confusion then did the Mating Tough program (MTNTOUGH for those in the know). I'm reconsidering the break I took from hostess products and gummy bears. Was it worth it?

I've got a lot of questions here and think her answers may fundamentally shift everything we've seen on social about elk hunting so maybe it's time to interview this girl.

“Her mentality is if you’re not Crocin’, you’re not rockin’,”

Might be time for her to sign up for HT and show us pansies how it's done.

Good for her.

That heat caused me to switch to running shoes from insulated boots, the 1/2 mile walk to the spot almost rolled my ankle twice. Since then, I sucked it up and smelled my feet for the next 3 days.

another big bloody spot on my forehead, resist the change,,,,,,,

My son's roomate makes the clog wheelies using his 3D printer. He is making bank. The croc snowplows may come in handy soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back