This Past Weekend in My Own Private Idaho

Elkgunner. Post a picture of your "FRIEND" that went with ya
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Did you check my Gallery Album? I even figured out how to change colors in there...

I did take my 9 year old 1/2Lab 1/2Springer, and that old girl is getting a bit old for this type of stuff. She fell of the log out in the middle of the lake, could not climb back up, and then got her head/neck wedged in a branch. I thought she might end up drowning...
frown.gif
I was able to pull her to safety.
grouphug.gif

I did see 2 backpacks and 2 water bottles.. And one was "PINK"...

PS, your RED background color SUCKS !!!!!

Hell, that Pink water bottle may have been mine... Before each river trip, I always take my daughters in to REI for a new Nalgene bottle, and then I borrow them for back packing.

(Note: Sportsman's Warehouse has the best deal on Nalgene bottles, with their logo.)

You are just jealous that you don't have a red background on your albums....

This might be the most posts you have ever made in Sportsman's issues, at least on one thread....
tongue.gif

Those are totally fricken awesome Gunner!! I'm jealous man!! Only a little while longer and I'll be living in "OUR own private Idaho" and I'll be hiking to some of them lakes so I can do some fishing. Totally aweosme again man, congrats!!
cool.gif

TK- Don't forget to sell that Matthews before you move!!! I don't think ID allows more than 65% let off.

Pointer, when I got my bow set up I made sure I got the cam that is only 65% let off. But if I were to shoot 3D I'd like to use one with 80%.

Great pics SalmonGunner,far prettier than any territory I hunt here,awesome.Thanks for sharing.That's a trout on the end of that line,right ? Native,I presume ?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Del,
I thought you only chased "trash fish"? These are all cold water fish... Anytime you come up and stay with Moosie, I'll take you fishing...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have to stay with moosie?
Thanks for the offer it would be kinda fun to chase those gaybass again, been a long time since I have done that...
Delw

Seriously, you forgot to add the smiley laugh at the end and the !!! or ...
Nice place, looks like some thing I would totally enjoy walking behind Moosie or MD after they cut a fine trail to such a beautiful lake, or maybe if we had the addy, I could take my crew up and just cut a nice trail all the way up to it, you could drive a four-wheeler up to...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

LOL Gunna mate; you captured the whole damn crew so neat chit I'm still laughing hehehe I often wanted to write something similar but I thing Moosie would object to being called a F###woodtroll and he would ban me 4eva lol'great little story,purty country not up to N.Z.Standards but OK, lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordanhronek
Back