PEAX Equipment

This just in...News media too liberal

Hangar18

Thought this might surprise one or two of you. I think this validates use of the term "Media Dribble" when refering to certain articles written by a certain someone for a certain newspaper in Los Angeles.

Gallop Poll Analyses

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>POLL ANALYSES
October 8, 2003

Are the News Media Too Liberal?
Forty-five percent of Americans say yes

by Frank Newport and Joseph Carroll

GALLUP NEWS SERVICE

PRINCETON, NJ -- Forty-five percent of Americans believe the news media in this country are too liberal, while only 14% say the news media are too conservative. These perceptions of liberal inclination have not changed over the last three years. A majority of Americans who describe their political views as conservative perceive liberal leanings in the media, while only about a third of self-described liberals perceive conservative leanings.

More generally, the Sept. 8-10 Gallup Poll finds that a little more than half of Americans have a great deal or fair amount of trust in the news media when it comes to reporting the news fully, accurately, and fairly. Trust in the news media has not changed significantly over the last six years. Conservatives have a slightly lower level of trust in the media than either moderates or liberals do.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have heard that over 1000 people have cancelled their subscription to the LA Times over the timing of the publication of their "expose' " of Arnold. They have finally decided that the LA Tiime is just too liberal and too selective in its reporting, I guess.

Back