Sitka Pre Season Savings

This Is Why I Hunt Coyotes- Video of Yotes Killing Whitetail Buck

........Damn this can be a hostile place. My bad, I forgot that folks from Texas really aren't welcome on here.

I post a video of a deer being downed by yotes. Say I enjoy hunting yotes and get flamed for it. It's your way or the highway. Really enjoying the hospitality.

Regardless of the gauntlet that might come from some here, you are welcome at my camp, any time. Coyotes, wolves, grouse, or elk, you name it. We will invite Harley and you guys can repay me for the comments Hunt Talkers seem to take at Texans from time to time.

My bad, I forgot that folks from Texas really aren't welcome on here.

Texas envy manifests in juvenile behavior Lone Star. No Texas tree shall go unpissed with some of these boyz.

Randy always treats every animal with respect.

SS, I love ya dude but this is about the lamest rationale for bashing LSOShow you could've come up with. (no offense to Fin by the way)

Jose's aspersions are naught but a running loop....he's an equal opportunity urinestorm.

SS, I love ya dude but this is about the lamest rationale for bashing LSOShow you could've come up with. (no offense to Fin by the way)

Jose's aspersions are naught but a running loop....he's an equal opportunity urinestorm.

Harley, I wasn't bashing him at all, more like a discussion. I never called him a mother @#*&er did I?

I just tried to steer this conversation away from going redneck!;)

we shoot coyotes all winter here in Hoosierland. . .and most are correct. . .next year we see just as many. . .they adapt so well you will never get rid of them, and thats ok by me they are fun to hunt. I'm just wondering how all those coyotes are getting into all that high fence down there. . .must be holes somewhere. :D ( I couldn't resist)

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
68camaro
Back