Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Thinking Of A New,,,,,

Hunterman

,,,Job with the state...I'm playing with the thought of putting in for a Steamfitter Supervisor at one of the prisons...it would be a pay raise, and after 6 months or so I could transfer down to the prison just outside of Aberdeen...I would like to stay as a HVAC Tech, but I think I need a change from the Funny Farm..

Oh yeah,,,as of this day,, I only have 12 more years before I retire..

Hunterman(Tony)

I don't think you should wear your thong thing if you move up to a mans job like that... :eek: :D:D:D

Well folks I did it hump I sent in my paperwork for the Steamfitter Supervisors job yesterday...The prison is on McNeil Island and if I get the job I'll have to take a boat over to get to work...The commute time will be the same seeing that I'll have to catch a bus from Wester State Hosp. were I work now...I should know something within the next 2 weeks or so( with the speed the state works)

Washington Hunter,, If I was to get a job down by Aberdeen that Lady Nutcracker and I would move in a heart beat..We'd sell here and buy down there..We're even thinking of buying down in that area anyway for when we retire...

Hunterman(Tony)

I might have been a little late on the application |oo The powers to be already had a list to interview, and they aleady started to make the appointments for them :( ... But the up side is that my former brother-in-law(he and I really got along together) work there and said he will find out what he can and put a few good plugs in for me to get them to interview me ;) Just have to keep the old fingers crossed hump

Hunterman(Tony)

Careful with those "Old Fart" cracks.. Funny thing about being 60, you don't feel much over 40 except when you try to do something..

:cool:

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back