NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Think you are having a bad day?

Calif. Hunter

How about this pit bull?

pibull.jpg

We had a friend bring two Rhodesian Ridgeback/Pit Bull crosses on an elk hunt that tangled with a porcupine, and ended up at the vet's with quills through their gums, lips and tongues, but nothing like this!

DO you think the pit killed the 'pine? My buddy's dogs killed the porcupine - the vet didn't believe him when he said that his dogs killed one. Then he brought the dogs in, with quills between their teeth, through the bottom of their mouths and embedded in the roof of their mouths - and the vet had to admit that they had, indeed, killed a porcupine. But they did not look this bad! Only about 1/3 as many quills on the outside of their heads - maybe because they double-teamed it.

Wow. I'm wondering if that dog lived. Thats a couple hours under anesthesia and a lot of infection to fight.

It looks like he still has some of ol' porky in his mouth :eek: ..The best thing to do to his is put him to sleep..Of course I say that about all pitbulls :BLEEP:

Hunterman(Tony)

The dog doesn't look like pit to me. Too long of a snout. I'm guessing him to be a Bull Terrier.

I have no experience with pits, only gsp's, labs and chesapeaks, but I think they got a bad rap because of their idiot owners.

I dunno...it's obvious that he stuck in there (no pun intended ;) ) after getting poked the first time, so I bet he at least did some damage. Damn.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon_G
Back