Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

They just get worse and worse.........

Moe

The Lovely Bones is unbelievably stupid.
Beyond belief stupid. In another realm of stupid and quite possibly THE STUPIDEST of all time:mad:???

Here lets take a ficticous and desturbing story to begin with about a 13 yearold girl getting murdered who comes to life too help her father (Donnie Walberg of the Funky Bunch) catch the killer (Stanley Tucci who is hilarious in every movie I've ever seen him in) and top it off by adding a 10 minute comedy-bit staring the broken hearted drunken mother-in-law (Susan Serandon) dancing to 70's music while wearing 70's hair and wardrobe; wile her grandaughter rots visually in eternity with an annoying asian angel..?

..Sound appealing:rolleyes:?

For those who have done acid, as I have in the past, prepare yourself for a flashback:eek:. For those currently doing it - enjoy.

Robin Williams did something like this years ago - 'What Dreams may Come'; or something to the effect where he goes in search of his dead wife visually thru hollywoods' version of heaven and hell.

That was the worst back then even with visual limits of the 80's, but NOW with skies-the-limit CGI.....well lets just say if your still contemplating watching it after reading this far; you must be retarded.

Maybe its the economy that has these movies being made or something.

For the love of God has anyone seen anything recently that they'd recommend?

Moe :eek:

For the love of God has anyone seen anything recently that they'd recommend?

Every time I watch "The Last Picture Show" or "Lonesome Dove", they get better.

Mark Wahlberg should have been your first clue!

Good movies I've seen lately...The Blind Side...thats it :(

Mark Wahlberg's actually a hell of an actor, spite his music career.

Watched the lovely bones last night, it didn't do much for me either.
Big surprise that the stories got holes all through it when they try crunching an entire novel into two hours :rolleyes:

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrturtle
Back