The worst thing you can do as a husband...

Once while working I was startled by two large rattle snakes buzzing me at the same time. One of the snakes escaped down a hole but the other lost his head. Because I had never eaten rattle snake before I decided to curl it up in the little Coleman cooler, I used for a lunch box and take it home to try. Well, I kinda forgot to tell the wife about it before she opened the cooler to wash it.

It would be a huge understatement to say my wife hates snakes.

Could not imagine planning any hunts around birth dates.
It was my 2nd choice in NM...not really a plan...I just happened to draw..Full disclosure we discussed the dates before I applied, I had less than a 5% chance of drawing..My aunt lives there so I have been applying for tags around her place for over decade..only tag I have ever drawn.

Not long after my wife and I got married I thought it would be just hilarious to put a dead bobcat I had got out of a trap on the front seat of her car so she’d see it after opening the door and leaving for work. It was frozen stiff. No blood. Just looked like it was curled up sleeping.
It was not funny….to her!

Last edited:
Well that’s a helluva first post.
Not my first post….been a member since 2006. got logged out, couldn’t remember what email it was associated with, blah, blah.. The Moosie days were grand, the cheese, IDbugler, Buzz was fun and Greenhorn, was well still epic Greenhorn as still and Millers photos are still fabulous…. THEN…. MY

HuNtTALK MaN aCCOUnt gOt DELeteD.

Then all these other cheeeeeses showed up…

Not my first post….been a member since 2006. got logged out, couldn’t remember what email it was associated with, blah, blah.. The Moosie days were grand, the cheese, IDbugler, Buzz was fun and Greenhorn, was well still epic Greenhorn as still and Millers photos are still fabulous…. THEN…. MY

Wait…. Is it true?! You’re the legend himself?

Welcome home, Sire

This reminds me of the time my son was hospitalized.
My newly minted wife, God love her, my ex an her best friend, my sons godmother were all at the hospital and discussing the limited visitation of only two people in the room at a time.
I, being the consumate gentlemen and provocateur, gleefully introduced my new wife to my ex' s bestie... "Rene, this is my lovely wife Hope"..... The second it came out of my mouth and her bestie began laughing hysterically I realized I had introduced my now wife "Michelle" as "Hope" my ex's name...lets just say thats when things went to shit. Flash forward 20 yrs later..we now laugh about it...kinda

I’ve only read scripts from the ancient texts, I’ve never interacted with him before.

Not long after my wife and I got married I thought it would be just hilarious to put a dead bobcat I had got out of a trap on the front seat of her car so she’d see it after opening the door and leaving for work. It was frozen stiff. No blood. Just looked like it was curled up sleeping.
It was not funny…. I repeat….NOT!!
I’m saying can’t say anything about it 30 years later not funny!

It was probably a little funny.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back