MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

The Ultimate Trophy

As funny as that may seem, please remeber that that that is another human, with hopes and dreams just like we all have you are watching being killed

Yea guys, he hopes that RPG he is pointing will hit where he is aiming, and he dreams of that RPG killing as many facist Americans as possible.

I was thinking a European or in this case "M.E." would be cool. Looks like the dude kinda made a mess out of that option though. :D

Hey Old Oregon,

That guy got what he deserved. His hopes and dreams entailed the death of as many americans as possible. Ive got family and close friends in Iraq and Afghanastan, and they face guys like that every day and I pray every night that their bullets fly true! It was that terrorists bad choices that put him in that situation.

-Highcountry

I agree HC, I am just trying to remeber that this is a real human beign. Not a movie, special effects. I agree that he deserved to die, but it is really sad to watch it.

I'll be honest. I take no enjoyment out of watching that. It doesn't make me want to hoop and hollar for the good guys. I realize that the man's intentions were most likely malicious, but to watch another human slain is still an incredible sad thing. I support the efforts of our government and of our troops, but the celebration of this type of footage is quite barbaric.

What's worse is that OO and I are on the same page :confused:

I think that there are alot more humans that need to be "slain". The way I see it, if someone doesn't have respect for my life and might purposefully or carelessly end my life or one of my family or friends lives, then they should be dead first! I support our troops, but I'm still not sure why we are really over there and I dont really like it, but I'll pat our troops on the back all the way....maybe not their fearless leader though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back