The Simple life :

Moosie

Grand poopa
Uhhhhh Anyone watch this show with Paris Hilton and that richy chick ?

I've seen 2 shows.. I don't know If I laugh because it's funny.. Or cuz it's SO DUMB
biggrin.gif

I've seen it a few times. I think it is one of those it is so dumb it is funny shows. I gotta say though, Paris is a hot little whore. Have you seen her video? I had it emailed to me. Let me know and I'll send it your way, since the wife is gone and all
wink.gif

Speaking of shows though...Have you seen Wildboyz? Now that is a FUNNY show!

YAH... One of the Mormon boys brought it up at the Office that they "HEARD" about it on the Radio, Didn't take but about 3 mins to find it and Download it. It was jsut before their show wcame out. I'm guessing it helped kick the Ratings of that show by Many a % !!! I thought it was Crappy Vid. though. The green tint in the Night vision light and All. I couldn't tell if she wanted to be in the Vid more or the guy wanting to show his Jimmy more...

UHhhhhh I mean , "NO , I don';t know what you're talking about"
confused.gif

wink.gif

I watched one episode, mainly because I have a hard time explaining why I hate something when I've never seen it. I saw the episode when they worked at Checkers. I find it hard to find anybody hot who is also that stupid.

If they are hot.........does it matter if they are stupid??
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

I never have seen the show. Maybe I shpuld give it a look..............or at least the video
wink.gif

I used to watch it all the time until they took that guys credit card andwent shopping at the feed store, then lied again to cover their butts. Then I stopped watching it because that is just plain wrong....wsn't even close to being funny at all...that and I keep getting the Pairs Hilton sex tapes and all that so i again stopped watching the shows.
Quick Draw

Back