The Sale of Wild Venison

You create a legal market for venison, and instantly a black market emerges. One of many problems with captive elk and elk farming.
True, but the OP should be aware that you can already buy whitetail meat https://www.elkusa.com/Venison_USA.html

Thanks for taking the time to do this. Sure, talk about the history of market hunting, but over the top claims like saying it will be the end of whitetail hunting in the USA will just reduce your credibility. Even if some people on this site believe it, the committee members on the fence will not. If it is against the Lacey act that has to be mentioned.

Sit at the front of the room and get in line to speak quickly! If there are a lot of speakers they might not have time to get to them all, plus you will be repeating what they say. Tell them you feel strongly enough that you drove 4 hours. Suggest alternatives and lack of need (benefits vs. costs) - we have block management to offset costs and I'm guessing they can also charge access fees to cover costs.

Just the way I'd do it, but I'm not an expert... A times I get too emotional/dramatic/over-the-top and it reduces my credibility so don't do that.

If possible you need to take a couple of back up speakers to follow though or if your not given the chance to speak they can state your position. Just because you show up doesn't guarantee a chance to talk. Good Luck, John

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back