Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

The Return

Nightwolf

I have a total of 15 days and i will be heading to Alaska after 1 year of service without my family at Kunsan AB in Korea. It has been a long year very hard on my wife and Kids. they have done well, sometimes as service memeber we forget how hard it is on our loved ones to have us away. I am looking foward to returning and getting down to some serious hunting after i have chased my wife around the house for a few weeks hump . hey a year without is a long time!!!!
i look forward to meeting my fellow Hunttalk Alaskans when i get back up there. I'm leaving so sooon it feels great :D

Good luck to ya n-wolf and thanks for your service...may your flight be a safe one and your wife slow afoot upon your return :)

...by the way, do you happen to know a Matt Timm stationed there?
He's married to my niece and was supposed to rotate that way right about this time of year from the Rapid, SD area....

Yes, thank you, I hope all well goes well with the return and you get in some good hunting when you're back and have some time together with your family too.

Can't wait for you to get back. I know you must be missing it. I struck out on moose this year, but will head up the Steese if the 'bou decide to show up. (They haven't moved yet) Maybe once you're back, you can head up this way and I'll buy you a cold one.

Thanks a lot guys for the kind word beers all around when i get home. LOL Erik i got a picture to send you of a juicey who lost her juice on a dudes leg and we got a picture. I guess it was that time of the month right at that minute ;)

Nightwolf
Your times is almost up, you should be able to get in some bear hunting and also ssome late season cow moose hunting in, do they still have the bananna and ping pong shows going on over there

I leave this saturday guys (Oct 1). my wife thinks i'm coming home on the 5th boy is she in for a suprise. hopefully i'm not in for a suprise :( . Probably not, but it always sits in the back of your mind. Especially after a year away. I will look in to the cow hunt i definatly wouldn't mind haveing some freash moose steaks. 300wsm those shows may be up at Osan not around here. Through the years the fun stuff has be sucked out of this area by changing times. For those reasons we have a very high sexual assult problem on the pennisula!!

I will be leaving this Saturday. I will be stopping in Japan for a couple hours then off to Seattle and on to Anchorage. I have a menu of things offered to me to do for my return hunt. Either i hit up POW for deer/Black bear, or Caribou up north, plus a there a few Cow tags that need to get filled in my friend’s area. Plus November is opening day for rifle deer in Michigan. So I guess I will end up doing what my pocket book will allow. i will hit you guys up when I get back to the AK.

Hey guys i made it. Damn that was a long flight!!!! It feels great to be back in Alaska. How many places can you walk out of a Lowes and have a gorgous view of a mountain range with a river flowing through it? The fall colors made it even more beautiful. I will be on soon to let you all in on my planned hunts take care guys!!

Return

it is about time you got back let me know if your coming down or going up :D saw three black bear above thorne river and 10 blackbear in kasaan so the bear are still running around waiting for you and the deer are thick so call when you get this . see you buddy

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back