The optics Llama

Enso with some solid perseverance

Oh Schaaf, lack of perseverance is not an issue, intelligence maybe, but they are persistent.

To the big dogs up there on the porch, nuts frozen down to it (like in "Joe Dirt):
One Chihuahua, semi-literate and from a pseudonym attack account no less??? That's all you got on this site?

Alas Babylon! How low the mighty have fallen. Is that leash a Newburg model? Remind me to buy stock in that if publicly traded.

Of course it could be common sense not crapping where you eat, but damn that collar has gotta be just diggin' at ya.

But why do I suspect the one with double the IQ is circling for a better angle for a double lunger...

I'll just keep scurrying around out here, without a care, looking for my lost nut... WAIT... is that...RED MEAT over there???

Obituary: (for the normal people who just want to go hunting and don't really care if I take a picture of a deer) Poor little Logger failed to make the grade as a packer/rental llama and was given to a cute little girl as a 4H llama, and died last winter during a 6 week -25 degree cold snap. RIP little wooly daypack.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back