Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

The Old Tavern Buck

Little Big Man MT Chris

Went to a new tavern on my out of town trip last weekend that had good food reviews, as we were looking for a lunch spot and saw this stud on the wall , randomly finding these old bucks and getting a chance to look at them and enjoy them never gets old to me and this one definitely put a smile on my face as I wondered who the what the why and how it ended up in this old Tavern down on the coast. Didn’t bother to ask the waitress the story behind it because odds are she didn’t know anyways but thought I’d share this with everyone here on Hunttalk , enjoy
839003AB-78D0-45EB-ABAC-7D8A93C004E9.jpeg
7A64C4FB-C3FA-42ED-9CB0-654335ABC8F9.jpeg

That's a nice old BT.
I've seen some doozies in my day in cafes ,bars & folks homes. The ones in the local spots always got my attention...........where are they hiding? LOL

Should of asked her. Last time I asked a waitress about a buck on the wall she told me a great story about her killing it. Good stuff

Bought on ebay for $75.87 plus shipping.

Just kidding - maybe.
Should of asked her. Last time I asked a waitress about a buck on the wall she told me a great story about her killing it. Good stuff
I’m down there at least one time a year , next time I will make an effort to acquire the back story

Back