The Mrs.' first antelope

smarandr

Not much of a story to tell: After many years one of us finally drew an Idaho rifle antelope tag, but given all the things my kids are involved in, we really only had opening day for her to get it done. This was the first buck that was willing to stand still within my wife's range that day. It's also the second critter she's taken with a monolithic bullet, and I have to say I'm a believer as the animal was taken at over 400 yards, and it only took a step or two before falling over. Our boys and my dad were along for the day, and we were all there to see the action.
PXL_20210925_190729551.MP.jpgPXL_20210925_200551588.jpg

Not much of a story to tell: After many years one of us finally drew an Idaho rifle antelope tag, but given all the things my kids are involved in, we really only had opening day for her to get it done. This was the first buck that was willing to stand still within my wife's range that day. It's also the second critter she's taken with a monolithic bullet, and I have to say I'm a believer as the animal was taken at over 400 yards, and it only took a step or two before falling over. Our boys and my dad were along for the day, and we were all there to see the action.
View attachment 196656View attachment 196657
That's awesome, I can't wait to my first
View attachment 196656View attachment 196657
That's awesome!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back