The latest taxidermy project...

sneakem

This ones been setting in the freezer waiting for a good home. Since its the off season I thought that I better get started on some of my projects. I was debating on doing it flying or preening as a desk mount. Just curious as to what you guys or gals think? If I can remember I'll take photos through the process just so you all can see how it progressed, since I do my own work! hump
Collage5_139876.jpg

Collage4.jpg

Maybe you should mount him tail up doing the one legged hop, beak wide open, right wing fully extended around to where the primary feathers are plugging his nostrils, brown turtle in a headlock shuffle. :hump: :D

Do you do a lot of taxidermy work or just your's??? I have a mallard that I did I will try to find the pict. and show you the customer loved it.......Good luck :)

Just mine....barely have enough time to do my own stuff...but enjoy doing it none the less...Makes it nice to know I can take my time and do it well....

I think an in-flight pose would be great. Show off those white covert patches.

I us ework for one so i kow takes time,patience,stress, umm about anything u can think of i seen some chit i done i proud have had job like that well worked for did good job on things hubby to:)I think i mount it like this, show like it swimming, and looking at u not much into birds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back