Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

The Goat hunting is Killing me!

AFJack

I set 11 hours in the blind Saturday, passed 23 bucks for one in particular. He comes over the hill at 150 yds out to water hole and circles up high to come straight into blind. Plants his feet at 30.5 yards and lowers head to water. Start to pull bow back and it's like a have a bowstring hooked to the top of his head. Everytime I start to draw his head comes up! I finally get the bow back and of course he does the boot scoot boogie out to 50.5 yds and gives me a PERFECT broadside shot for about 1 minute. I settled the pin in on his oven and release the arrow. Arrow hits bottom of blind window deflects 40 yds to the left. I had to go to church Sunday from the words I said, but my newest blind has character now. How I do love antelope hunting!

You must have found a niche away from the crowds, I hunted around Mnt. Home the first 4 days of season and there were blinds stacked on top of blinds at every water hole I went to.......

The chaos is mind blowing.

GatoMan,
I've been hunting the same spot I call "Mother Lode" for 5 years now and I've NEVER seen anyone on it. It's a pretty good ride from Mountain Home, but then again it keeps you in the blind. Good Luck with that Mt. Home thing; that's insanity around there.

Well I was suppose to head down towards grasmere but last minute change in plans with a hunting partner, left me hanging around mnt. home, I won't hang around anymore if I head that way, it was a joke with the amount of blinds on water, 1 pond had 3 blinds sitting on it........it was a circus

Can't wait to see pics of the one that got away Jack...

But this time, it'll have a red spot on its side and be lying around for a photo op... :)

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BullelkSD
Back