Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

The French Definition of 'Help'

Just as I thought, he couldn't prove me wrong by listing any foreign affairs this country played in "since its' inception"......

Cheese, an honest question, did you actually graduate from a "normal school"? Or was it one of the "special" ones?

I will say it again, since your memory seems to be so very short...:rolleyes:
I won't and don't have to answer any thing you ask, until you answer my questions first....
You know what they are, I know what they are, and every one that has been around for very long knows what they are...
Simple as that.... :)
But then again, you don't have the guts, nor do you have any proof of any of the things I ask the questions on, you won't find it either, because they never existed, which would make you a liar... :)
But then again, all you would have to do is come up with the proof and prove me wrong... :)

Cheese said, "But then again, you don't have the guts, nor do you have any proof of any of the things I ask the questions on, you won't find it either, because they never existed, which would make you a liar...
But then again, all you would have to do is come up with the proof and prove me wrong... "

Can we get a translator please, anyone?

ELKCHSR said:
But then again, you don't have the guts, nor do you have any proof of any of the things I ask the questions on, you won't find it either, because they never existed, which would make you a liar... :)

Hey Cheese,
Help me on this one will you? What the hell does it mean??? Can you find a translator to help you post it in English?

Let me see. If I don't have any proof of the things Cheese asked questions on, because they never existed, how would that make me a liar? :confused: It seems like that would make Cheese a liar if he asked me questions on things that never were.... |oo

Cheese, it was a "special" school, wasn't it???

You know what it means and that is all that is important to this...
Besides, hitting your head on the wall won't make any one feel sorry for you.. :)

Wow, umm was very interestign read and i smoke marlboros didnt know they come from iraque :eek: coulda put somehtin in em :D good chit anyway now after all argueing i forgot what i read :eek: short ememory :D

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back